1. Graduates' Success on the National Council of Licensure Exam for Registered Nurse (NCLEX-RN):
The pass rate of first time test-takers for each graduating cohort (all program options) will be at least 80%, and the program's most recent annual NCLEX-RN pass rate of first-time testers will be at least 80% for all graduates during the same 12 month period (Jan-Dec).
2. Program Completion:
LPN Opt-in (campus program)
Additional program outcomes and achievement data is available by request. Please contact the Nursing Program Director.
1. Demonstrate critical thinking by applying objective, valid methods of inquiry and problem-solving to draw rational, ethical and coherent conclusions in nursing practice. Critical thinking is an LCC global skill.
2. Demonstrate competence in basic nursing knowledge and skills in the performance of the nursing roles as provider of care, manager of care, and member of the profession.
3. Communicate effectively in professional nursing practice. Communication is an LCC global skill.
4. Process and utilize quantitative data in professional nursing practice. Quantitative Literacy is an LCC global skill.
5. Incorporate professional interpersonal skills and caring behaviors in nursing practice. Interpersonal relations is an LCC global skill.
6. Recognize the importance of life-long learning to success in the profession of nursing.
Health & Science Building, 2nd floor
Fax: (360) 442-2879