ctcLink is the Washington Community and Technical College version of PeopleSoft, an
enterprise software product line owned by Oracle. ctcLink covers every aspect of college operations, from student
and course information to finance.
Here are a few key project dates. You can also view a high-level project timeline, updated on October 17, 2019.
- January 2020 - self-paced end-user training begins (employees)
- March 9, 2020 – Go Live! (pending approval and subject to change)
Campus Updates & Presentations
The following messages were sent out/presented to all LCC employees (you must be logged
in to LCC network to view).
- November 26, 2019 - Technology Tuesday update (What Will You Do in ctcLink?)
- November 19, 2019 - Technology Tuesday Update (Announcing ctcLink Workshops)
- November 12, 2019 - Technology Tuesday Update (ctcLink Pillars)
- November 5, 2019 -- Technology Tuesday Update (Clark College go live update)
- September 16, 2019 -- The Times They are A' Changing (a Brief Look Ahead to the World
- July 15, 2019 - How ctcLink is Addressing Accessibility Issues (ctcLink Connect)
- April 9, 2019 - Technology Tuesday Update (ctcLink terminology and Quality Gates)
- March 12, 2019 - Technology Tuesday Update (what can employee do right now to support
- February 26, 2019 - All Staff Presentation
- February 26, 2019 - Technology Tuesday Update (ctcLink training)
- February 7, 2019 - ctcLink project has officially restarted!
- January 18, 2019 - ctcLink project is a GO!
- November 27, 2018 - ctcLink update - Groundhog Day?
Learn more about LCC's implementation of ctcLink on our Frequently Asked Questions page, and view/download our ctcLink informational flyer (What will you do in ctcLink?)
Check out the SBCTC Reference Center for more information, and check this page frequently as we will be populating this
page as more information becomes available.