Every employee should have a number of "tiles" on their homepage in ctcLink. The tiles
will vary depending on your role and status. Here is a list of what is included in
the most common tiles for advisors.
Please visit the ctcLink Reference Center for instructions and more detailed information.
Advisors: to access the student view of the Academic Advising Report (AAR) - also
called degree audit, please do the following:
- Start on the Advisor homepage to access Advisor Center
- Pick advisee using "View Student Detail"
- Select "Student Center" tab
- Use the dropdown that starts with "Other Academic" then pull down to "Academic Requirements"
My Advisees Tile
- View and Notify My Advisees
- Create an Advising Note through My Advisees (note: advising notes should be entered
- Update an Advising Note through My Advisees (note: advising notes should be entered
My Advising Notes Tile
- View My Advising Notes (note: advising notes should be entered in Navigate)
- View Academic Advisement Report
- Request What-If Report
- Request Unofficial Transcript
- Enter and Submit an Early Alert (note: early alerts should be entered in Navigate)
- View Student Planner
- View Student Holds
- View a Transfer Credit Report
- View Student Term Summary
- Search for Classes - Advisor