Every employee should have a number of "tiles" on their homepage in ctcLink. The tiles
will vary depending on your role and status. Here is a list of what is included in
the most common tiles for advisors.
Please visit the ctcLink Reference Center for instructions and more detailed information.
Screen reader mode update
The "Enable Screen Reader Mode" option at the ctcLink login page does not automatically activate! The state team is working on a permanent fix, but
until then screen reader mode must be enabled manually. Visit the Enable Screen Reader Mode page for instructions.
Advisors: to access the student view of the Academic Advising Report (AAR) - also
called degree audit, please do the following:
- Start on the Advisor homepage to access Advisor Center
- Pick advisee using "View Student Detail"
- Select "Student Center" tab
- Use the dropdown that starts with "Other Academic" then pull down to "Academic Requirements"
My Advisees Tile
- View and Notify My Advisees
- Create an Advising Note through My Advisees (note: advising notes should be entered
- Update an Advising Note through My Advisees (note: advising notes should be entered
My Advising Notes Tile
- View My Advising Notes (note: advising notes should be entered in Navigate)
- View Academic Advisement Report
- Request What-If Report
- Request Unofficial Transcript
- Enter and Submit an Early Alert (note: early alerts should be entered in Navigate)
- View Student Planner
- View Student Holds
- View a Transfer Credit Report
- View Student Term Summary
- Search for Classes - Advisor