International Student Advisors are here to help. However, the responsibility is up to you!
As an international student, there are important rules and regulations you must follow to stay "in status". A violation of these rules will put your ability to stay in the USA and finish your studies at risk. If you want to learn more about the rules and regulations please check out our Advising & SEVIS page.
If you are unsure of what to do next, please make an appointment with the international programs office using Navigate.
To make a request please choose a link.
- Request Change of Address in SEVIS (Webform)
- Request Change of Major in SEVIS (Webform)
- Request Appointment for Travel Authorization
- Request I-20 Replacement (Webform)
- Request Program Extension (Webform)
- Request Reduced Course load (Webform)
- Request CPT Authorization (Webform)
- Request Transfer (Webform)
- Request for Authorized Early Withdraw (Webform)
- Request for Medical Reduced Course load or leave (Webform)
- Request Appointment for OPT Authorization