Hours and availability may change. Please note the following information:
- Scheduling for Math Placement testing is no longer required. Placement testing is
- In Person: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 8 am – 5 pm, Wednesday’s 8 am – 8 pm
in Main 128. Walk-ins are welcome.
- Remote via Zoom: Monday – Thursday 9am – 4pm and Friday 10am - 2pm. Join our Testing Zoom anytime to test.
- If you prefer to schedule ahead of time you can do so at: https://www.registerblast.com/lowercolumbia
- Scheduling is still required for all other non-placement testing.
- Masks are now optional.
Ways to reach us during this time:
We look forward to serving you! The Testing Center is conveniently located in the
Main Building (MAN) 128. All testing must be scheduled in advance.
If you need accommodations for disability, please see Disability and Access Services or call (360) 442-2340.
Regular Testing Hours
Monday - Friday: 8 am - 5 pm
Testing center hours are subject to change. Please check back for occasional updates
on scheduled closures.
To schedule your placement exam online, click the button below.
Under 'Choose a group', select 'LCC PLacement Assessment'.