Math Placement Resources
Designed for: All Math levels
Document outline of each section of Math Placement Test
Designed for: Beginner Level Math students (ABE - MATH 088). Signup required, click above
- Math Boot Camp helps you review basic math concepts and become familiar with LCC's
online math lab.
- You will practice study skills and review testing strategies.
- Math Boot Camps are designed and led by LCC math instructors.
- Math Boot Camp attendees get a 3rd retest. Please see our retest policy below.
Designed for: All Math levels. Log in to your account, click above for instructions.
- YouPrep is a free online math placement preparation course created by LCC faculty.
- You will review whole numbers, integers, decimals, fractions, linear equations and
graphs, systems of equations, factoring, quadratics, radicals, and rationals.
- YouPrep users who achieve at least 3 hours of online practice will receive a 3rd retest.
Please see Math Placement Policies and Recommendations (below).
Designed for: Advanced Math Level Students (Math 98-College Level)
Location: Applied Arts Building, Computer Lab 2 (Room 110).
Hours: Open walk-in hours: M-Th, 2 - 4 pm
- The MAC lab accommodates math students who are trying to test into more advanced levels.
You have the opportunity to get hands-on help from an instructor or trained tutor.
- MAC lab users who achieve at least 3 hours of in-person practice will received a 3rd
retest. Please see Math Placement Policies and Recommendations (below).
Math Practice Websites
Designed for: All Math Levels
External online resources to brush up on your math skills.
How to select a college level math course
Designed for: All Math Levels. Provided by LCC math faculty.