The online services page on the LCC website has a number of resources to help students.
The most common are:
- Checking your student schedule.
- Viewing your grades or transcripts (unofficial).
- Accessing your student e-mail.
- Ordering an official transcript.
- Making an online payment.
Running Start students are blocked from registering or making schedule changes online.
Registration and schedule changes must be completed through the Running Start office.
To view your schedule online, grades/unofficial transcript, or to make an online payment,
you will need your ctcLink ID number and password.
- Online Services (lowercolumbia.edu/online-services/index.php)
- Official Transcript (lowercolumbia.edu/transcripts/index.php)
- Payment Options (https://lowercolumbia.edu/payment-options/)
- LCC Email (Gmail) (accounts.google.com/signin/v2/identifier?continue=https%3A%2F%2Fmail.google.com%2Fmail%2F&service=mail&hd=my.lowercolumbia.edu&sacu=1&flowName=GlifWebSignIn&flowEntry=AddSession)
- ctcLink (https://lowercolumbia.edu/ctcLink/index.php)