Steps to register for classes
- Select your classes by viewing the online class schedule.
- Print the Enrollment Verification Form (EVF).
- Fill out the entire ‘Student’ section of the EVF form.
- The College SID# is your LCC Student ID (900) number.
- Have your parent/guardian sign the EVF.
- Meet with your High school counselor to complete the EVF.
- Your High school counselor will notify you of their meeting dates.
- Home/private school students need to contact the public school.
- Have your High school counselor sign the form.
- Contact the Running Start Office to schedule your registration appointment: (360)
- You will be registering for your LCC classes at your appointment.
- You must meet with your high school counselor before your LCC appointment.
- You must have all required signatures on your EVF.
If you show up to your appointment more than five minutes late or if your EVF is not
filled out completely, including signatures, you will be asked to reschedule for a