2019-2020 Foundation Scholarships Open February 1!
Follow these instructions to apply for scholarships. The deadline is April 7.
Contact the Foundation office if you have questions. Contact information listed below.
Current or Returning Students
You need your LCC Student ID (900 number), LCC username, and LCC password. Don't remember this information?
- Access it from the LCC Student Portal.
High School Seniors and New LCC Students
- Apply for Admission to Lower Columbia College.
- Get your LCC username and LCC password from the LCC Student Portal . Your LCC Student
ID (900 number) is sent to you in your admission acceptance letter.
- Retrieve LCC Student ID
- Get LCC Username and Password
- Get an unofficial copy of your most recent transcript.
- *Complete the FAFSA (or WASFA) by April 15. LCC's School Code is 003782.
All Scholarship Applicants
*The FAFSA (or WASFA) is required in order to qualify for need-based scholarships,
as well as for Financial Aid. However, you will not have to upload FAFSA or WASFA
information into your scholarship application.
More information about WASFA is available at Undocumented Students/DREAMers.
Click this button to enter LCC's online scholarship application system. Be sure to
follow the instructions below:
Apply for Scholarships
- Log in with your LCC student credentials: LCC Username and Password
- LCC ID (username): Last name first initial (i.e. Jane Doe would be: doej) derived
from your LCC email account.
- LCC Password: From your LCC student account.
Complete the General Application Section
- Complete the general application to be auto-matched and see which scholarships you
have been auto-applied for!
- If you are a high school senior or new LCC student, please upload a copy of your current
or most recent transcripts.
- Complete the essay questions. This is where you tell your unique and individual story.
Take time to compose thoughtful and well-written responses. Tell the Scholarship Committee
and Scholarship Sponsor who you are, what your goals and aspirations are, and discuss
your personal challenges and achievements. This is your opportunity to tell your unique story!
- View additional recommended scholarship opportunities that you may qualify for.
- Click the Apply button on the left and complete supplemental questions.
- Click Finish and Submit or Save and Keep Editing to come back later.
- Be sure to have the person's permission, name and email address available. Recommendations
are made completely online.