The Library offers a variety of patron-centered computing facilities which are available
during regular hours of operation.
53 computers and two printers are available for use by students.
Two computers are available for community members to use in 30 minute increments.
- Students must login to use the computer. Email address and password required.
- Copies and print-outs cost 5 cents per page.
- Each student has 75 free copies loaded on their account at the start of each quarter.
- Unused free copies do not roll over into the next quarter.
- Printing costs 10 cents per page.
Print-outs can be picked up at the Circulation Desk.