Section 660 - Dangerous Waste Disposal
Lower Columbia College follows a comprehensive Dangerous Waste Management Plan which meets or exceeds the requirements of WAC 173-303.
All employees involved in dangerous waste generation, handling, storage and shipment
complete training according to local, state and federal regulations.
- Reviewed by Executive Leadership Team - August 31, 2020
- Adopted - April 24, 2017
- Reviewed by the Executive Leadership Team (Cabinet) - March 16, 2017
- Reviewed by the Leadership Team - March 15, 2017
- Reviewed by Union Management Committee - March 21, 2017
- Sent out for Campus Review - April 7-21, 2017