Red Devil Wellness: Supporting you on your journey to greater health
Get started with SmarthHealth today! You'll even earn points by participating in Red
Devil Wellness activities!
Learn more below.
What is SmartHealth?
SmartHealth is the state's voluntary and confidential wellness program.
SmartHealth helps you take steps to improve your health and well-being while having
fun and connecting with others. All of your personal health information on the website
will remain private.
Who can Join SmartHealth?
Employees who are enrolled in medical benefits through the PEBB Program are eligible.
Eligible subscribers' spouses or registered domestic partners enrolled in PEBB medical
benefits may also participate in SmartHealth, but will not qualify for a wellness incentive.
How does SmartHealth Work?
Go to smarthealth.hca.wa.gov and click 'Get started' to walk through the activation process. (Access SmartHealth from your computer, tablet,
- Take the Well-being Assessment, which helps you understand your strengths and areas
of improvement, then suggests goals and activities to achieve a happier, healthier
- Complete other activities of your choice to earn more points and progress on your
wellness journey. The more activities you complete, the more points you earn.
- Continue participating in activities from now through December 2016 to increase your
points and continue your wellness journey.
What do I Get with SmarthHealth?
If you reached 2,000 points by November 30, 2019, you qualify for your wellness incentive
- A $125 reduction in your (the subscriber's) 2018 PEBB medical plan deductible.
- A one-time $125 deposit into your health savings account (if enrolled in a PEBB consumer-directed
health plan in 2020).
SmartHealth Wellness Incentive
Get Started Today!
If you reach 2,000 points by November 30, 2019, you'll receive the incentive in 2020!