Important information about quarterly registration procedures for Running Start students.
For more information see Running Start Handbook.
Scroll down for next quarter's registration dates, and explanation of the procedure.
Pre-Advising & Priority Registration Dates
Fall Quarter 2019
April 29, 2019 - May 10, 2019 Pre-Advising (Optional, but highly recommended)
May 13, 2019: Current Running Start Students
May 20, 2019: New Running Start Students
Winter Quarter 2020
Spring Quarter 2020
Quarterly Registration Process
- Fill out as much of the form as possible.
- Print the form and take it to your high school counselor.
Call the LCC Running Start Office at (360) 442-2442 to schedule a 15-minute advising/registration appointment, or stop by for a drop-in
meeting with an advisor between 8:30 am - 4:45 pm.
- If you need more help with your LCC classes, please ask for a 30-minute appointment.
Meet with your high school counselor to prepare the high school portion of your EVF.
Attend your advising/registration appointment you made in step 2.
- You will register for your classes at your appointment.
- You must meet with your high school counselor before you meet with us.
- You must have your high school counselor and your parent/guardian sign your EVF.