Important information about quarterly registration procedures for Running Start students.
For more information see Running Start Handbook.
Scroll down for next quarter's registration dates, and explanation of the procedure.
Priority Registration Dates
Fall Quarter 2018
May 21, 2018: New and Current Running Start Students
Winter Quarter 2019
October 30, 2018: All Students (Juniors and Seniors)
Spring Quarter 2019
February 19, 2019: All Students (Juniors and Seniors)
Quarterly Registration Process
- Fill out as much of the form as possible.
- Print the form and take it to your high school counselor.
Call the LCC Running Start Office at (360) 442-2442 to schedule a 15-minute advising/registration appointment, or stop by for a drop-in
meeting with an advisor between 9 am - 4 pm.
- If you need more help with your LCC classes, please ask for a 30-minute appointment.
Meet with your high school counselor to prepare the high school portion of your EVF.
Attend your advising/registration appointment you made in step 2.
- You will register for your classes at your appointment.
- You must meet with your high school counselor before you meet with us.
- You must have your high school counselor and your parent/guardian sign your EVF.