Military Tuition Assistance


Active Duty Army students can request their TA by completing all registration through their GoArmyEd portal.

You will need to work with an Armed Forces Continuing Educational Services Counselor (AFCES) to:

  • Complete GAE 101 and the initial TA Brief
  • Select your home school
  • Select your degree plan

Air Force Portal

Active Duty Air Force students will need to work with their Air Force Educational Counselor to:

  • Set up AF portal and complete initial TA Brief
  • Select your home school
  • Submit degree plan to AF Education Counselors for approval (Please visit with a Lower Columbia College advisor to request course listing for your degree plan)
  • Request Voucher for approved courses

All other services should work with an educational counselor for initial funding setup and TA approval.

Contacts for Veterans

Thank you for your service to our country. Assistance is provided to veterans and veteran dependent students at the Veterans Services window located in the Admissions Center during regular business hours. Alternatively, please contact any of the individuals listed below for information about veteran admission and VA benefits procedures, or for veteran support services.

 Admissions Center

 April Tovar
 (360) 442-2391

Financial Aid

 Serena Murray / Veteran School Certifying Official
 (360) 442-2393

Copyright 2022 Lower Columbia College | All Rights Reserved.