Welcome! Thank you for your interest in Lower Columbia College.
LCC offers several transfer degree programs, professional/technical degrees and certificates, specialized courses and options for pre-college students, and non-credit continuing education courses.
What category fits you?
Students planning to register for classes leading to a degree or certificate must Apply for Admission.
Students with no previous college experience who plan to earn college credit.
Summer or Visiting Students
Students who are not seeking an LCC degree, but who wish to take courses to transfer to other colleges or universities.
Programs for non-US citizens to earn college credit.
High School Students
High school juniors and seniors in the State of Washington are eligible to take classes at LCC that fulfill high school and college requirements.
Career Pathways/Tech Prep
Programs for high school students to begin a professional-technical degree or certificate program while still in high school
Pre College Students
- GED (General Equivalency Diploma)
- ABE (Adult Basic Education)
- ESL (English as a Second Language)
Continuing Education Students
- Business and industry courses and programs designed to provide workforce development and training for employers and employees.
- Noncredit short-term and online classes, seminars and workshops designed for busy adults who want personal enrichment, professional development and/or recreation.
- Online courses for personal or professional development.