Instructions for Students
- Materials selected by your instructor may be placed on reserve in the Library for
use by students enrolled in the course.
- Once materials have been reserved they may be accessed at the Circulation desk.
- The Library is not responsible for lost or damaged items.
To access reserved materials
- Present your LCC student ID card.
- Ask for materials by course number and instructor name (example: Psyc 111, Strayer).
- Check out the reserved materials.
Time limit for reserved materials
Reserved materials are available for two hours, but loan times may vary according
to your instructor
Instructions for Faculty
Faculty may select materials for students and place them on reserve in the Library.
Faculty are requested to place items on reserve before the beginning of each quarter. Processing of reserve materials generally takes three
To place materials on reserve: