Section 522 - Criteria for Sales to Students, Faculty, Staff and Invited Guests
The following criteria shall be considered in providing goods, services or facilities
to students, faculty, staff and invited guests:
- The goods, services, or facilities are substantially and directly related to the District
educational and public service mission.
- The provision of goods, services, or facilities represents a special convenience to
and supports the campus community or facilitates extracurricular and student life
activities or facilitates public service activities.
- Fees charged for the goods, services, or facilities shall take into account the full
direct and indirect costs, including overhead.
- Procedures are developed to insure that the goods, services, or facilities are provided
only to students, faculty, staff, and invited guests.
- Replaces policies 705.32 – 705.33 approved - August 1989
- Reviewed by the Cabinet and Leadership Team - November 2008
- Campus Review - February 1-22, 2009
- Adopted - February 23, 2009