LCC is seeking outstanding student leaders from our college to apply for the All-USA
Community College Academic Team, Coca Cola Community College Academic Team, and New
Century Workforce Pathway Scholarship.
Every fall, two exceptional students will be selected to represent each community
and technical college in Washington. In addition to having the honor of being recognized
at a state wide ceremony in the Spring, each student nominated will receive a transfer
scholarship and become eligible for additional scholarship opportunities.
Eligibility: Minimum 3.5 GPA and on track to graduate this year.
How to apply:
- Go to the Phi Theta Kappa website at https://www.ptk.org/Home.aspx.
- Phi Theta Kappa members may log in using their Phi Theta Kappa username (which is
their email address used at the time of accepting membership) and password.
- If you aren't a member, you can still register to apply by clicking “Register” on
the upper right side of the toolbar and following the prompts to create an account.
Once your account has been created, you will be able to access the Fall Scholarship
- Once you are logged in, select the link in the center of the page that says “Fall
- Follow the instructions to begin completing the eligibility quiz and application for
the All-USA/Coca-Cola Academic Team, New Century Scholar Program, and New Century
Workforce Pathway scholarships (the application is comprised of many scholarships).