Outside agency scholarships are listed below. Scholarship announcements are also posted
in the Financial Aid Office located in the Admissions Center
Please scroll down for a list of scholarships available through outside agencies.
Requirements and eligibility for these scholarships are set by the provider.
List of Outside Agency Scholarships
All links to scholarships open in new window. Scroll below to see scholarships with
deadlines, and scholarships with open applications.
Scholarships with Deadlines
- E-Commerce Scholarship - Deadline: February 28, 2019, Amount: $1,500
- Dinarys Scholarship Program for College Students - Deadline: March 1, 2019, Amount: $1,000
- Pacific Northwest Section of the American Water Works Scholarship - Deadline: March 8, 2019, Amount: Varies
- Beta Sigma Phi Health Field Memorial Scholarship - Deadline: March 16, 2019, Amount: $900
- Red Canoe Scholarship Opportunities - Deadline: March 31, 2019, Amount: Varies
- Remembering a Life Scholarship - Deadline: May 31, 2019, Amount: $2,500
- Community Volunteer Scholarship - Deadline: June 30, 2019, Amount: $1,500
- From Classroom to Classroom - Deadline: June 30, 2019, Amount: $5,000
- TTR Data Recovery Scholarship - Deadline: July 31, 2019, Amount: $1,000
- Candere Scholarship - Deadline: December 31, 2019, Amount: $350
Scholarships with Open Application