Register for LCC’s free Summer Bridge Program today! LCC will offer in-person/on-campus and
virtual sessions that include activities and information on TRiO, Financial Aid Workshops,
College 101, Small Group Tours and social activities, concluding in the Rock Enroll
Week featuring LCC Bingo with big prizes!
- Download your Bingo card and start making progress! Bingo completers will be entered to win prizes including
gift cards to LCC’s Bookstore and LCC Swag.
- Complete your entire card and you’ll be entered to win $100 at the Bookstore, which
could really help with Fall textbooks!
- TRiO Social Activity Session – meet the TRiO Advisor team and join us on-campus or
in zoom to connect with your future LCC peers.
- Small Group Tours – schedule a tour with the LCC Outreach Team, bring family and friends
and explore our campus!
- Get help with Financial Aid! Connect with LCC staff and we can help you prepare for
and complete your financial aid applications.
- College 101 – this session will be led by LCC’s College 101 instructors and will give
you a glimpse into what the LCC student experience is like; how to plan for your success
at LCC; get to know your future instructors; and meet your fellow new students!
- Rock Enroll & Bingo Week – LCC staff will help you complete your on-boarding tasks
and prepare you to enroll for Fall quarter! We’ll help you mark off Bingo items and
collect Bingo cards to announce winners the following week!
The Summer Bridge Program is open to everyone – whether you plan to attend this summer/fall
or maybe you’re a high school student who wants to know more about your dual credit
options, preparing for life after high school, and financial aid resources. This program
is free and open for all interested students and their families!
Start Your Future at Lower Columbia College!
By the year 2023, three out of four jobs will require education beyond high school.
We're working hard to make sure our programs and services will help you meet your
career goals. Here are some of our newest opportunities.
La falta de habilidades lingüísticas no es una barrera para la admisión y la participación
en cualquier oportunidad de educación profesional y técnica.
Assistance in Spanish
Programs and Services