- Washington resident
- Completion of the FAFSA
- Enroll in an approved program
- Complete at least 50% of credits attempted
- Maintain a 2.0 GPA
- Meet all attendance requirements
Preference given to applicants:
- From the Adult Basic Education (GED)/English as Second Language program, or
- With no college experience or having earned less than 45 college credits, or
- Identifying as first generation students,
- Identifying as an I-BEST student in selected high demand programs.
- Apply for Opportunity Grant and get help paying for school.
- Already enrolled in Opportunity Grant? Fill out the online funding request.
Note: For help with books, please obtain a list of your required books and prices from
the LCC Bookstore.
Print and bring your completed application to the Career Center located in the Admissions
Traer su solicitud para el centro de carreras ubicado en el centro de admisión.
Attend an Opportunity Grant Information Session - required
If you believe you are eligible and would like to submit your application at the information
session, please print and bring the application with you.
Do I Qualify?
Take a survey to see if you qualify for the program or other services.
It's short, free and anonymous.
If you pre-qualify, you can sign up for planning workshops!
Click the image below to take the survey: