Rave text alert system
In order to receive emergency text alerts from LCC's Rave text alert system, be sure
to enter and mark your mobile number as "Preferred" in ctcLink.
Log in to the mobile view of ctcLink and select My Profile from the menu on the left, then select Contact Info. Be sure to enter and mark your mobile phone as "Preferred." For students who work
on campus, be sure to update your contact information through Employee Self Service since the information will override your student account if they are different.
Log in to ctcLink and within the HCM pillar select the Personal Details tile, then select Contact Details. Be sure to enter and mark your mobile phone as "Preferred." Refer to the "Add Update Phone Number" section in Employee Self Service section in the ctcLink Reference Center for assistance.
You can also sign up to receive text messages from FlashAlert, a regional communication
platform that LCC uses to inform the media about campus closures and other emergencies.
LCC subscribes to FlashAlert to provide closure information to major media outlets
(such as TV and radio). Individuals can also sign up to receive the information directly
How to Sign Up for a FlashAlert Account (do this first)
- You can sign up to receive email notifications from FlashAlert at https://www.flashalert.net/id/lcc.
- Create an account using your email address.
- You will be prompted to select a password to use with your account.
- You must sign up for and manage your FlashAlert account from a PC.
How to Receive Text Messages from FlashAlert
- You can sign up to receive push notifications on your mobile device by downloading
the "FlashAlert Messenger" app from the iTunes app store or Google Play.
- You must link the app to the FlashAlert account you set up from your computer.
- You must manage your FlashAlert Account from a PC.
- If you get a new device, change your phone plan, or change your email address, you may
need to update your account from a PC and re-link your app to your account.
- For more information about issues with texts from FlashAlert, please visit Text Messaging FAQs at https://www.flashalert.net/latetext/.
- Standard text messaging charges apply.
How to Opt Out/Unsubscribe from FlashAlert
- You can manage your subscriptions, including unsubscribing from Lower Columbia College,
by visiting https://www.flashalert.net/login.html.
- Log in with your email address and password.
- Select "my subscriptions" and uncheck Lower Columbia College.
- Select update to save your selection.