Voting information for Lower Columbia College students.
Click above link to access important voting information.
- You must be 18 or over by the next election, and a citizen of the United States.
- Register online if you have a Washington driver's license or state identification
card. Whether registering online or by mail your registration application must be
postmarked 29 days before Election Day.
- Register in person at your County Elections Office up to eight days before Election
Day. If you are already registered in Washington and are moving within the state,
you must update your registration by the 29th day before the election, otherwise your
ballot will be sent to your previous registration address.
Upcoming Election Dates & Deadlines
November 6, 2018
- Online & Mail-in Deadline: October 8, 2018
- In-person Deadline: October 29, 2018
Governor's Student Voter Registration Challenge
Help LCC win Gov. Jay Inslee's Voter Registration Challenge by using this link to complete or update your voter registration by October 8, 2018. The winning campus will have their flag flown over the Capitol
Campus and receive a visit from Gov. Jay Inslee.