- SBCTC eLearning Trainings - SBCTC offers free Canvas, accessibility, and OER trainings to all college employees!
- WACCy Wednesday Webinars--One Wednesday per month the eLearning Council's Professional Development group offers
a one-hour webinar from noon-1pm. Check out the WACC website for more details and previous session recordings.
- Who can I request training for?
- eLearning can provide trainings for LCC employees and students. Generally, we can
only host as many people as a computer lab can hold, about 20 to 24. If you’d like
a larger training, we can make special arrangements, but times/dates will be limited.
- What can I request training for?
- You can request training for any of the programs/technology that eLearning supports.
Google Apps, like Docs and Drive, Canvas, Panopto, Outlook, we’ve got you covered!
If you have an idea for a training, just ask!
- How do I request a training?