Applying for admission is the first step towards earning your degree or certificate.
Students who have never attended Lower Columbia College before, and who plan to register
for classes leading to a degree or certificate, must apply for admission to Lower
Columbia College. If you are an international student please see International Programs Admissions for special instructions.
- Link will open Web Admissions Center in a new window.
- Follow instructions to set up your account and fill out and submit your application.
- Once your application has been approved, you will receive an email containing your
acceptance letter and your Student ID (900 number). Please allow up to four business
- Please see the Academic Calendar for important dates and deadlines.
Apply online or in person at the Registration Office located in the Admissions Center.
Apply as early as possible to allow yourself enough time to complete all related tasks.
Thank you for applying for admission to Lower Columbia College!
Not sure if you need to apply? You may not if:
- You have taken classes with us in the past. Inquire at the Entry Center.
- You are interested in taking non-credit classes only. See Continuing Education for registration information.