If you have never attended Lower Columbia College before, and plan to register for
classes, you must apply for admission first.
Application deadlines apply (for degree/certificate seeking students). See Academic Calendar. Application may be submitted online (instructions below) or in person at the Registration
Office located in the Admissions Center.
International students please see International Programs Admissions for special instructions.
- Link will open Web Admissions Center in a new window.
- Follow instructions to set up your account and fill out and submit your application.
- Once your application has been approved, you will receive an email within four business
- Your acceptance letter
- Your Student ID number (900 number)
- Your Global PIN (birth date in mmddyy format)
- Please save your Student ID and Global PIN in a secure location.
Not sure if you need to apply? You may not if:
- You have taken classes with us in the past. Inquire at the Entry Center.
- You are interested in taking non-credit classes only. See Continuing Education for registration information.